Thursday, October 22, 2009

Online Dress Watching

It's kind of like bird watching...but with dresses...that don't move or make noise.

Okay, it's nothing like bird watching, but it's the best title that I can come up with at the moment.

So...generally, while I'm looking online for ideas on how to start a particular project, I tend to get off track. Here are a few dresses that I've stumbled upon while I was supposed to be researching something completely different.

Wedding Dresses

I'm partial to cream colored wedding dresses...they just seem so elegant!!

I like the colored band...helps the bride coordinate with her wedding party.

I LOVE lace wedding dresses...again, they scream elegance!

Evening Dress
This Nicole Miller dress is amazing...I like the colors and the design!! We will definitely be seeing a ZJ version of this dress in the future! ;)


Casual Dress




A lace applique is used to form a racer back...pretty creative!

Okay, back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment